Abstract Submission Page
Don’t miss the new series of International Cryogenic Materials Conference (ICMC) in Asia, and joint conference on 50-years celebration of the Cryogenics and Superconductivity Society of Japan (CSSJ).
Kanazawa is a cozy city with traditional Japanese culture and beautiful natures, also good access from Tokyo by newly opened bullet train: Hokuriku-Shinkansen.
- Cryogenic Materials
- Superconducting Materials, Wire and Tapes
- Magnet, Power Device and Systems
- Superconducting Electronics
- Cryocooler and Cooling Systems
- Application Driven Materials Development
- Cryogenic Materials, Cryogenics and Superconductivity Application in Asia and World
- CSSJ 50 Years Anniversary