Thank you very much for your participation, excellent presentations, and hot discussions.
Statistics- Number of attendees: 378 (16 countries)
- Number of exhibitors: 22
Award winnersWinners of "Asian ICMC Outstanding Poster Presentation Award" are as follows;
Haruka Akai (Sophia Univ.)
"Experimental Investigation of Strain Distribution of YBCO under Complex Bending Situations and its Effect on Superconducting Property"
Takanori Motoki (Aoyama-Gakuin Univ.)
"Largely Expanded Sintering Conditions Achieved by Cl-addition to Fluorine-Free MOD Processed YBCO Films"
Yuji Tsuchiya (Nagoya Univ.)
"Random Pinning Centers in SmBa2Cu3Oy Films Induced by Discontinuous BaHfO3 Nanorods Fabricated by the Low Temperature Growth Technique "
Takuya Matsumoto (KOBE STEEL, LTD.)
"Heat Transfer Characteristics in a Thermosiphon Heat Switch"
Hidemasa Ozeki (QST)
"Evaluation of Inductive Heating Energy of ITER TF Conductor by Calorimetry"
Kenichi Ikeda (Kyoto Univ.)
"Experimental and Analytical Studies on Transient Efficiency of 20 kW Class HTS Induction/Synchronous Motor at Starting Mode"
Don’t miss the new series of International Cryogenic Materials Conference (ICMC) in Asia, and joint conference on 50-years celebration of the Cryogenics and Superconductivity Society of Japan (CSSJ).
Kanazawa is a cozy city with traditional Japanese culture and beautiful natures, also good access from Tokyo by newly opened bullet train: Hokuriku-Shinkansen.
- Cryogenic Materials
- Superconducting Materials, Wire and Tapes
- Magnet, Power Device and Systems
- Superconducting Electronics
- Cryocooler and Cooling Systems
- Application Driven Materials Development
- Cryogenic Materials, Cryogenics and Superconductivity Application in Asia and World
- CSSJ 50 Years Anniversary
1st Asian ICMC - CSSJ 50th Anniversary Conference is supported by
- Atomic Energy Society of Japan (AESJ)
- Japan Industrial and Medical Gases Association (JIMGA)
- Japan Society of Energy and Resources (JSER)
- Japan Society of Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (JSRAE)
- The Chemical Society of Japan (CSJ)
- The Heat Transfer Society of Japan (HTSJ)
- The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (IEEJ)
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers(IEICE)
- The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan(ISIJ)
- The Japan Federation of Engineering Societies
- The Japan Institute of Metals (JIM)
- The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers(JSME)
- The Japan Society of Plasma Science and Nuclear Fusion Research (JSPF)
- The Magnetics Society of Japan(MSJ)
- The Physical Society of Japan（JPS）
- the Society of Non-Traditional Technology
- The Society of Polymer Science, Japan (SPSJ)
- The Surface Science Society of Japan (SSSJ)
- The Vacuum Society of Japan(VSJ)
- High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (KEK)
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency (JAEA)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology（MEXT)
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (MLIT)
- National Institute for Fusion Science (NIFS)
- National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS)
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology （AIST）
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
- The Japan Society of Applied Physics (JSAP)