Cryotherm GmbH & Co. KG
Japan Superconductor Technology, Inc.
JECC TORISHA Co.,Ltd
MAYEKAWA MFG. CO., LTD.
Mitsubishi Materials Corporation
Naka Fusion Institute National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology
Niki Glass Co., Ltd
Nippon Automatic Control Company
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
Quantum Design Japan, Inc.
Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd
SuperOx Japan LLC
Suzuki Shokan Co., Ltd.
Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
TOSHIMA MANUFACTURING Co., Ltd
ULVAC CRYOGENICS INCORPORATED
Application for Exhibition
Application of Exhibition is cloased.
Deadline is Sep. 30, 2016.
Applications will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Exhibitors fee is 200,000JPY.
- Panel size: 2,400mm Width x 2,100mm Height
- Booth size: 2,400mm Width x 2,000mm Depth
- The number of Booth: up to 25
- Each booth has a table (1,800 W x 450 D x 700 H) with white cloth and 2 chairs.
- One AC100V tap is provided.
- Booth can be arranged by the exhibitor.
- The day and time for carry-in: After 2 p.m., Nov. 7, 2016.
- The period of exhibitions: From Nov. 8 to noon Nov. 10, 2016.
- The day and time for carry out: After 1 p.m., Nov. 10, 2016.
ApplicationFor the Exhibition Application, please fill following form and send it to Secretariat of 1st Asian ICMC - CSSJ50, email@example.com
Then, we will send an invoice by e-mail.
After your payment, we will prepare a receipt and give you it on-site.
If you need the receipt before the conference, please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship comparison chartWe will provide Sponsors and Exhibitors with additional options:
ContactFor questions regarding the 1st Asian ICMC - CSSJ50 Exhibition, please contact:
Secretariat of 1st Asian ICMC - CSSJ50, email@example.com