It is our pleasure to invite you to the 27th International Conference on Magnet Technology (MT27) which will be held at Fukuoka International Congress Center, Fukuoka, Japan from November 15 to 19, 2021.
Before the conference, an outreach event including public lecture will also be held on November 14, 2021.
The Japanese conference is the third time and will be the first in 18 years since MT-18 at Morioka in 2003. This time the conference will be co-hosted by the Cryogenics and Superconductivity Society in Japan (CSSJ), the Science Council of Japan (SCJ), and The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (IEEJ). Please mark your calendar: Nov. 15-Nov. 19, 2021 at Fukuoka, Japan.
After careful consideration on the conference format under the influence of global impact of COVID-19, we are planning the hybrid format to allow participants who are unable to attend the onsite from across the globe. The conference period will be extended in order for on-demand viewing and on-line discussion. Detailed presentation style will be announced soon. Our priority is the health and safety of the participants and staffs. We hope that the situation will improve as soon as possible, and are looking forward to seeing you all.
Hitoshi Kitaguchi, Chair of MT27
- Magnets for Particle and Nuclear Physics
- Magnets for Fusion
- Magnets for High-Field Facilities
- Magnets for Medical, Biological, and Analytical Applications
- Magnet Technology for Power, Energy, Transport, and other Applications
- Conductors and Materials for Magnets
- Magnet Test, Analysis and Design Tool
- Associated Technologies for Magnets