It is our pleasure to invite you to the 27th International Conference on Magnet Technology (MT27) which will be held at Fukuoka International Congress Center, Fukuoka, Japan from November 15 to 19, 2021.
Before the conference, an outreach event including public lecture will also be held on November 14 ,2021.
The Japanese conference is the third time and will be the first in 18 years since MT-18 at Morioka in 2003. This time the conference will be co-hosted by the Cryogenics and Superconductivity Society in Japan (CSSJ), the Science Council of Japan (SCJ), and The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (IEEJ). Please mark your calendar already now: Nov. 15-Nov. 19, 2021 at Fukuoka, Japan.
Although the impact of COVID-19 is still unclear, we are preparing for a face-to-face conference as the first priority by taking adequate measures. We will also prepare options for virtual presentations, so we welcome your on-line participation as well. We plan to announce the final decision on the configuration of the conference in May, 2021. We hope that the situation will improve as soon as possible, and are looking forward to seeing you all.
Hitoshi Kitaguchi, Chair of MT27
- Magnets for Particle and Nuclear Physics
- Magnets for Fusion
- Magnets for High-Field Facilities
- Magnets for Medical, Biological, and Analytical Applications
- Magnet Technology for Power, Energy, Transport, and other Applications
- Conductors and Materials for Magnets
- Magnet Test, Analysis and Design Tool
- Associated Technologies for Magnets