Registration is now open!
We are pleased to announce that MT27 registration is open now. Please read through this page and click the button at the bottom to access the registration website.
MT27 will be held as a hybrid conference: on-site and on-line. You can choose to participate on-site or on-line. Even if you make registration for on-line participation once, you can upgrade it to on-site participation later. We, as the organizer, will not restrict participation from overseas. However, Japanese government is now asking all the travelers 14-Day Isolation after entering Japan. The situation might change in the future, but this is the current situation (on Sep. 8). Please refer to the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs to check the latest situation.
NOTE 1: The registration site is designed such that the participants of MT27 conference will make their own registrations. If you represent other participants for making registrations and payments, please contact MT27 LOC by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NOTE 2: Please make registration by an email address which will be used for the login to the virtual platforms: Whova and oVice. Presenters MUST make registration by the email addresses used for abstract submission to Indico.
NOTE 3: Presenters at the MT27 conference MUST complete the registrations by November 1, 2021. Registration later than November 2, 2021 may be considered as withdrawal. We encourage the presenters to make registration by October 4 for the early-bird fee.
NOTE 4: If a presenter make multiple presentations, he/she MUST pay additional presentation fee(s) depending on the number of his/her presentations.
Registration Fees for MT27 Conference
Registration fees for students are reduced as the financial support from IEEE CSC and CSSJ.
|Early-Bird Fee until Oct. 4|
(payment must be completed)
|Usual Fee from Oct. 5 to Oct. 31|
(payment must be completed)
|Late-Bird Fee as of Nov. 1|
(payment must be completed)
|On-Site||Regular||70,000 JPY||80,000 JPY||90,000 JPY|
|On-Site||Retiree||48,000 JPY||53,000 JPY||58,000 JPY|
|On-Site||Exhibitor||45,000 JPY||50,000 JPY||55,000 JPY|
|On-Line||Regular||55,000 JPY||65,000 JPY||75,000 JPY|
|On-Line||Retiree||43,000 JPY||48,000 JPY||53,000 JPY|
|On-Line||Exhibitor||40,000 JPY||45,000 JPY||50,000 JPY|
Additional Fees (Optional)
|Additional Presentation||43,000 JPY |
(for each additional presentation)
|If you wish to give multiple presentations at the MT27 conference, you have to pay an additional presentation fee for each additional presentation.|
|Asian Superconductivity School||2,000 JPY||If you want to join the school but will NOT participate the MT27 Conference, you can register at another site.|
|Visa Application Support||14,000 JPY||For those who apply for the option of VISA Application Support, the detailed information will be sent by email shortly.|
|Japanese Culture Visit (Sumo Wrestling)||4,500 JPY|
(for each seat, non-refundable)
|A limited number of seats is reserved for MT27 conference participants. Purchased tickets will be hand-delivered at the reception counter of MT27 venue.|
- On behalf of MT27, Nippon Travel Agency Co., LTD. (NTA) offers the online site (TBD) for the conference registration.
- Participants at the MT27 conference are strongly encouraged to complete the registrations at the ”Early-Bird” until Oct. 4.
- All payments must be made in Japanese Yen (JPY).
- Payment can be made by Credit Cards: DINERS Club, NICOS, VISA, UC Card, JCB, Master.
- To qualify for the Early-Bird Fee, your payment – not your payment commitment – must be received by 23:59:59 JST on October 4, 2021.
- The Full Conference Registration Fee as Regular or Student includes:
(The Conference Registration Fee as Retiree or Exhibitor does NOT include either giving a presentation or a copy of the MT27 Conference Transactions.)
- Giving one oral or poster presentation including one manuscript submission right,
- One (1) copy of the MT27 Conference Transactions (IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity Special issue) in digital format,
- Access to the virtual meeting platforms,
- Access to all on-line sessions and virtual exhibition,
- Access to all sessions of the Technical Program at the conference venue (On-site only),
- Access to the Exhibit Area at the conference venue (On-site only).
- Additional Presentation Fee
- If you wish to give multiple presentations at the MT27 conference, you have to pay an additional presentation fee of 43,000 JPY for each additional presentation. Please note that each paid additional presentation includes its manuscript submission right.
[Registration of Presenters]
- Presenters at the MT27 conference MUST complete the registrations by November 1, 2021. Registration later than November 2, 2021 may be considered as withdrawal.
- The presenter shall make the full conference registration as Regular or Student. The full conference registration fee includes one presentation at MT27 conference and one manuscript submission right to IEEE TAS.
- If the presenter will make two or more presentations at MT27, the presenter shall pay for an option of “Additional Presentation” at making the registration.
- A unique “Registration Code” (8 characters, e.g. XMX5VC26) corresponding to each presentation will be sent to the presenter later and the code will be required for the manuscript submission.
[Option: The 5th Asian Superconductivity School]
- Please refer to the page for Asian Superconductivity School.
[Option: Support of Visitor’s VISA application]
- Conference participants should familiarize themselves with visa requirements well in advance of the conference. The MT27 conference organizers encourage you to apply for your visa as early as possible, at least 3 to 4 months prior to this conference.
- MT27 conference CANNOT INTERVENE with Japanese Embassies abroad or Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan on behalf of any participant. However, NTA offers to support your visa application by provision of the following documents. You can apply for this option in the Registration Website and the fee is 14,000 JPY;
- invitation letter, personal reference guarantee, schedule of stay, and other necessary documents.
[Option: Japanese culture visit： Fukuoka Ground Sumo Tournament]
- Grand Sumo Tournament, one of the 6 in a year, will be held coincide with the period of the conference at the next to the conference venue, Fukuoka Kokusai Center. It must be indeed a rare and exciting opportunity to experience a traditional Japanese culture. An optional ticket is available for the MT27 attendee for their request.
- The Seat A tickets on the last day of the conference (November 19, Friday) can be purchased at the conference registration website.
- The ticket costs 4,500 JPY and is non-refundable. A limited number of seats is reserved for MT27 conference participants and the tickets will be sold on a first-come and first-served basis. Purchased tickets will be hand-delivered at the reception counter of MT27 venue.
- The detailed information about the Fukuoka Ground Sumo Tournament can be found in the following links;
- Changes to your conference registration until November 1 can be made at the registration website. Note the balance amount of the registration fees will be refunded but the commission charges (2,000 JPY) will be applied.
- Registration change from “On-line” participation to “On-site” participation:
If you made registration for “On-line” participation but wishes to participate the conference ”On-site”, you can upgrade the registration even at the conference venue. Please visit to a reception counter to upgrade the registration. Upgrade registration fee is as follows;
- Regular including Post-Doctoral Fellows: 15,000 JPY
- Student, Retiree, and Exhibitors: 5,000 JPY
- Note: depending on the COVID-19 situation, the policy of the Registration Changes may be reconsidered.
- Cancellation of the registration can be accepted at the registration website until 23:59:59 JST on October 4, 2021. For cancellations, pre-paid registration fees are refundable but the commission charge (8,000 JPY) will be applied.
- Cancellations after October 5, 2021 will result in forfeiture of the entire registration fee. A substitute registrant will NOT be accepted.
- Note: depending on the COVID-19 situation, the policy of the Cancellation Requests may be reconsidered.
- For questions associated with the conference registration: NTA (email@example.com).
Nippon Travel Agency Co., LTD, Kyushu Corporate Sales, Global MICE Center.
Address: 〒812-0011 5F.,Nihonseimei Building 3-2-1,Hakatastation, Hakata-Ku, Fukuoka Japan.
Business hours: 9:30~17:30 (except Sat., Sun, Japanese National Holidays).
Person in Charge: Nodir Abdulloev, Yosuke Masuda.
Please click the button bellow to access the registration website.