Email about the manuscript submission website was sent to the registrants on Nov. 17 (JST).
The registration code (8 characters, e.g. XMX5VC26) corresponding to each presentation was sent to you by a email when you made the registration. Please find a email from email@example.com with the title of “27th International Conference on Magnet Technology (MT27) Receipt of on-line payment/ Registration Code(s)”.
MT27 accepted manuscripts will be published in the special issue of the IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity (TAS), an archival, peer-reviewed, fully indexed, and searchable journal published by the IEEE Council on Superconductivity. Most, if not all, accepted manuscripts will be available for download and citation prior to the scheduled August 2022 release of the entire Special Issue.
The manuscript must be related to Magnet Technology as defined in the scope of the conference. A unique “Registration Code” (8 characters, e.g. XMX5VC26) corresponding to each presentation will be required for the manuscript submission.
Manuscript Submission Opens: Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Manuscript Submission Deadline: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Presentation is a Requirement for Publication
- Authors presenting at MT27 are not required to submit a manuscript. For authors who choose to submit a manuscript, only subject matter presented at MT27 will be considered for publication. This includes presentations in oral or poster format.
- For oral presentation, presented means that a recording, PowerPoint or PDF file was uploaded to the virtual platform (Whova) and the author is available during the scheduled session.
- For posters, presented means that a PDF file was uploaded to the virtual platform (Whova) and the author was available during morning or evening core time (this will be checked by session moderators). Posting of the pages of the manuscript does not constitute presentation.
- Title changes to a presentation/manuscript title must be approved by Editor in Chief
the MT27 Program Chairprior to presenting at the conference.
- Manuscript submissions must be related to a presentation.
- An abstract accepted for presentation at MT27 may not lead to a published paper in TAS. The Scope of TAS is described here.
Some Key Facts you need to know, please read (PDF)!
Included in the Key-Fact-PDF are the following:
- Manuscript Validation Codes (a unique code is required for each manuscript submission)
- Paper & Page Limits
- IEEE Editorial and Publishing Policies
- Refining the Use of English in Your Article
- Plagiarism & Re-publication
- IEEE Style Manual
- Scope of TAS
Payment of Fees
- Fees for submitting an additional manuscript/paper must be paid in advance while registering for MT27. Rejection of a manuscript after peer review does not imply any refund of any fees paid.
- Fees for additional/extra manuscript pages are due with acceptance of the paper. You will be contacted by the Editorial staff with instructions on how to submit payment (Note to MT27: Centennial/editorial staff will contact authors with instructions on how to make payment, but payment is collected/processed by MT27). Please note that payments will be collected by the Nippon Travel Agency (NTA), not IEEE. IEEE Volunteer page charges (or over-length article fees) processed by IEEE are not the same as the mandatory additional page charges processed by NTA.
- Open access can be arranged at time of article acceptance directly with IEEE, and article processing charges can be paid then, directly to IEEE.
- You can retrieve the TAS Special Issue manuscript template here. Re-use of old templates may force mandatory major revisions to comply with the approved template. Other helpful information (such as frequent errors to avoid) is available on this site as well.
Submission & Peer Review Site
- The manuscript submission site is scheduled to open November 16, 2021. An email will be sent to the presenting (registered) author of the accepted abstract with instructions on how to access the site and upload the manuscript.
- The manuscript submission deadline is November 30, 2021. Late submissions will only be accepted at the discretion of the special issue Editor-in-Chief.
Editorial Office / Contact Information
For any publication related questions, please contact Centennial Conferences via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to reference your Presentation ID in any correspondence.