Countermeasures against Infectious Diseases at Venues
- Temperature checks at the entrance.
- Separation of entrance and exit flows.
- The venue is set so that the intervals with people can be 2 m vacant.
- Establishment of acrylic partitions.
- Installation of alcohol disinfectant.
- Thorough avoidance of “3 dense.”
- Signs to secure physical distance and set to less than half of maximum capacity.
- Comprehensive ventilation.
- Do not have programs involving food and beverage.
- Thorough confirmation of the physical condition of staff and stakeholders.
- List all stakeholders and participants. Establishment of a system for prompt information sharing.
- Cleanup operations are conducted for seats, handrails, and other areas where visitors touch the site before opening.
- Based on the indicators of the Fukuoka Corona Alarm, in the event that a request for suspension of operations or additional measures such as self-restraint on going out is implemented, consideration will be given to discontinuing local in-person meetings.
- Prior on-line registration system, non-contact reception operations through ticketless.
- Knowledge of Contact Information COCOA Installations.
- Advance dissemination of event safety measures to participants.
- Assuming that the system will be fully virtual depending on the situation, advance notice of the response in the event.
- Disseminate that they will not participate in cases where there are problems of fever or cold.
- Calling for sophisticated hand wash and hand sanitation.
- Wearing masks and thoroughly implementing cough etiquettes.
- Secure physical distance and call on visitors not to be kept intimate.
Response Measures in the Event of Infections by Stakeholders
- Creating manuals for operational plans that can safely insulate persons with physical impairments.
- Establishment of relief centers and remote spaces and linkage to medical institutions, etc. as necessary.
- Formulated a response method and a manual for the novel Corona Virus contagion during and after the term of the meeting among stakeholders.
- Request that the secretariat be contacted if the infections are confirmed at after the conference.
To Operate in Accordance with the Guidelines
Conduct operations in accordance with the guidelines with references: